There are several causes that lead to the overcoming of resources:
- An excessive number of visitors with respect to the plan.
- Activities on a large website with respect to the plan.
- Installed plugins that occupy excessive resources to the plan.
- General overcoming resources during a request to the plan.
There are several ways how to decrease the CPU usage for your account, most efficient are these two methods:
- If you have files that are downloaded very often (or images), we would recommend to mirror them, or host them on image / file sharing sites and only submit a link for the file in your site.
- If your site has a database which generates a lot of load, please check the its structure and try to optimize / repair it. You can perform these actions via the cPanel -> Hosting account -> phpMyAdmin section.